In February 2013, then Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta famously warned that America faces cyber attacks by hostile nations – a 21st Century Pearl Harbor. Since that warning, who has taken up the clarion call? What company has innovated both products and services for Proactive Cybersecurity? What premier team of engineers, policy makers, businessmen and innovators has come together to change the paradigm for cybersecurity?
With active, ongoing cyber-attacks taking on average more than 219 days to detect, Assured brings the most comprehensive, cost-efficient cyber assessment to your network. AssuredScanDKV® detects known vulnerabilities, which, Assured estimates, represent about 20% of all identifiable vulnerabilities, threats and exposures. To address the difficult remaining 80% of unreported, obscure vulnerabilities and risks, our skilled team can deploy TripleHelix℠ to give you a detailed understanding of the cybersecurity risks facing your environment.
Will is a former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Laboratories and Basic Sciences, who has had responsibility for cybersecurity R&D at Los Alamos National Laboratory, and was a Professor and Institute Director at Georgia Tech.