Law Firms Need Cybersecurity
Firms are under cyber-attack. The ABA lists new breaches at law firms almost weekly. Cybersecurity experts are calling for the legal sector to be defined as critical to securing national infrastructure, after revealing that 100% of law firms were targeted by attackers in the first quarter of 2020.
However, cybersecurity isn’t one size fits all. The needs of lawyers and law firms are different than that of other businesses. Even within the law profession, different practices require different cyber approaches to be considered to have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect data. Additionally, in-house lawyers and government attorneys face different needs than what firms do.
Assured Enterprises understands that legal professionals require custom solutions to achieve the protection they need and that their clients deserve. As part of the Connecticut Bar Association’s member benefits program, we’re offering simple, comprehensive, and affordable cybersecurity solutions for your business.
We’ve designed a customized product suite for Connecticut legal professionals, with monthly costs as low as an hour or two of billable time.
Not looking for a product suite? Assured is also offering Connecticut Bar members a discount of 20% or more on products and services.
To receive a free and confidential consultation about your business’s pre- and post-breach cybersecurity, fill out the form on this page. One of our cybersecurity experts will contact you shortly to set up a call.
Can’t wait? Call us or email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1.202.821.9058
The Connecticut Bar Partner Benefit Cybersecurity Suite includes:
- A comprehensive cyber risk assessment, tailored to your firm’s or company’s needs
- Real-time monitoring of your systems
- On-going service and support by cybersecurity experts
- Twice yearly deep software scanning to identify the source of 80% of intrusions
- A choice of the CT Insurance Data Security Law or NYS-DFS Cybersecurity Law compliance report or credit toward any of the more than three dozen compliance and regulatory reports Assured offers